Slow PC issues are very common among the computer users. But many times, they are not aware of the reasons behind slow performance of the computer and they tend to ask why is my computer slow. At this point of time, it would be a great idea to give a call to the toll free number for an effective slow PC support. Now, when you want to know how to speed up your computer, the experts will guide you through some of the most effective troubleshooting steps for the purpose of speeding up your computer.
- To begin with the troubleshooting steps, it would be ideal to start with searching the programs that are resource hungry in nature. This means the programs which are using about 99 percent of the resources of the CPU should be marked. It might as well happen that some applications are experiencing a memory leak thereby using a large amount of memory space as a result of which the PC works slower. These programs need to be identified on an urgent basis and immediately stopped.
- The next step is to solve a slow PC problem is to close all of the system tray programs which are running in the background. All of these programs launch at the start up and keep running in the background which slows down the PC to a great extent. So, when you think how to solve slow PC problem, stopping all these programs would certainly be of a great help.
- Care should be taken to makes sure that all of the start up programs should be disabled. This results in saving of memory and CPU cycles along with speeding up the logging in process. This is an extremely good option for fixing a slow computer.
- It would be ideal to reduce the animations for the purpose of speeding up the computer. This is because of the fact that the animations use a lot of the resources of the CPU, hence resulting in a slow down in the performance of the computer.
- Lightening the web browser that you are using is another of the very good ways of speeding up the slow computer. This helps in freeing up a lot of space which would play a vital role in fixing slow computer.
- Malwares and adware are two of the top contributors for a slow PC. They interfere with the working speed of your computer. Installing a good and effective antivirus would be helpful in this regard.
- You should try to free up the disk space is another of the top ways by which you can increase the speed of operating of your computer.
- Ultimately you can perform a disk fragmentation which is helpful in enhancing the speed of the computer.In this regard, it would be best to hire professional support services for getting the desired results. You can simply call the toll free number for slow PC support that is available round the clock.
In this regard, it would be best to hire professional support services for getting the desired results. You can simply call the toll free number for slow PC support that is available round the clock.